Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Twilight...

Nate here... so over Thanksgiving break I read the book Twilight. For those of you that don't really know me or just kind of know me (probably through my wife) you're probably thinking "that's kind of a girly book, why would he read that?" But for those of you that know me better are probably thinking "wow! He read a book? The last book he finished was Calvin and Hobbes.
Nice work!" (other than Ryan Olk, who's thoughts and comments can stay to himself) To the first group I would say, Hey don't judge. It's a good book. To the second group, thank you.
I'm proud to have actually read a book. So... now i'm a blogger and a reader. Two things I never thought would happen....
Thanksgiving pictures to come soon!

3 comments:

Krista said...

I had no idea that you were not a reader...but i am still in shock that the book you decided to read was Twilight! My husband went to the movie (which i didn't think would happen), but i don't think he would ever read the book!

I am glad you found my blog...now i can stalk you guys in my reader :)

Joel said...

Well done on the reading scale....I'm lacking in that department...hope you guys are having a fun break....we need to hang out when we get back. P.S. in response to your Question about the blog...all you do is go to youtube and get the Embedded code off to the right and copy that, then you go as you usually do and just paste that into the body as if you were typing your post....you can type before or after it and it doesn't matter....hope that helps

joanna yoder said...

This just shows the tender side of you. Not to mention you were dying to know why all of the women you know are in love with Edward. Don't be hatin