Saturday, January 9, 2010

2010!

Happy New Year everyone! We're very very very excited for this year and all that it will bring! Nate and I are back in school and doing homework already!! Crazy, I know! We both are working and taking classes this semester. Luckily, we have two classes together so we get to work together in those classes.

We're really excited for this year because this is the year we'll graduate and get our bachelor's!! I'll graduate in July and Nate will graduate in December. Who knows what is in store for us after that point! Another adventure with grad school most likely. Also, my brother just got engaged so he and his fiancee Jen are getting married in October! I have another niece on the way too to arrive in March! So as you can see it's going to be an eventful year! This is the year that Nate will turn the big 2-5. I know, he's really that old. Good thing he doesn't look like it :) First though, we'll celebrate my birthday!! Woohoo, can't wait! Presents!!!

No comments: