Saturday, November 27, 2010

Holiday Stationary!

Christmas time is here! I love this season and sharing it with family and friends! What’s a better way to share it with everyone than Christmas cards?! I love sending and receiving Christmas cards during this time. I think it’s one of the most popular traditions. Shutterfly has some of the cutest Christmas card options! Plus they have something for everyone’s taste with 800+ options. I’ve spent a lot of time on their website admiring all of their designs J This year their doing a promotion where you can get 50 cards of your choice free for a blog post, so of course I’m jumping on that amazing deal! They have so many cute designs that it was extremely hard for me to decide on just one favorite. In their Christmas photo card section I really liked Laced With Love. I liked how it was elegant, simple, and unique all at the same time. Perfect for me! In their holiday cards section I really loved Holiday Love Sketch Christmas. I loved the different lettering used on it. They had some gorgeous holiday invitations also if you’re planning on hosting a party this season. My favorite was Elegant Flourish Noir Christmas Invitation. Black and white…love it! Everyone should check shutterfly out! They have great deals and ship their merchandise off extremely fast! (We already ordered some J) Here is the link to their promotion!

No comments: