Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Back to school, back to school...

I GOT IN!!!!!!!!

That does not even express the excitement I feel! I was accepted to Salus University's Physician Assistant Program starting August 2013.

Yes, I will be moving to Elkins Park, PA. Yes, Nate and I will be living apart for 10 months. Yes, it will be hard. However, we know what we signed up for the minute we said "yes" over that alter. Ok, even before then. We fully support each other in our dreams.

So here is the DL summed up. I don't know where I will be living yet...I just found I got in! I have family about 45 minutes away in DE, so I will be referring to them for all of their knowledge about the surrounding area. I will move and start in August. Nate will stay in AZ with my family and finish his schooling. He will be doing rotations by then, which are already set in stone. His first two are in AZ (close to where we're living now), and the last one will be in Rexburg, ID at Madison Memorial Hospital. Funny thing is that he might be working with some of our professors from BYU-I who are also PTs. After that, he will be done and graduate in May...I think. Then he just has to take his test to become licensed. HE'S HALFWAY DONE!! I can't believe it. While he's on rotations I will be studying my butt off! We will be reunited once again after he's done and is officially a licensed physical therapist! I'm sure there will be a lot of flights back and forth and face timing :)

I still can't believe that we are making our dreams a reality. I knew it would happen, but of course there have been very trying times along this journey. I am so thankful for Nate, and his reassurance that everything will work out. I couldn't have married a better man! I am one lucky woman, and am extremely blessed!

Here's a picture of campus.

3 comments:

c&cwilk said...

Congratulations!!! You will be a wonderful PA.

Jessica Smith said...

We're super happy for you guys! Good luck with all the traveling and studying!

Cassanova said...

woow! congratss!
https://www.opsoms.org/2020/12/pinjaman-online.html