Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Update

So here are a few things that are happening in our lives:
  • Nate graduated!! He has a B.S. degree in Exercise Physiology.
  • I have my C.N.A. license now.
  • I've been working my butt off these past weeks...every day...every holiday.
  • We are out of Rexburg...mixed emotions about that.
  • We are now in Spokane, WA! We made the 8 hour trip at 6 o'clock p.m. New Years' Eve with the car packed from top to bottom, literally. Both cats traveled on my lap. Luckily, they did great! Chloe had her expected throw up session (twice). Poor kitty gets car sick. I had to catch her throw up in a popcorn bowl. I'm pretty sure I can handle anything that gets thrown my way now after being a C.N.A. and catching cat throw up in a bowl. :)
  • We're still unpacking, trying to get situated. We have A LOT of stuff. It's mainly my stuff...clothes to be more accurate. I'll admit it.
  • Nate is on day three at his internship as a P.T. aide! He's really enjoying it.
  • I'm trying to get my C.N.A. license switched to the state of WA so I can start working! I'm going CrAzY! Unemployment is not for me!
  • I just tried Zumba for the first time last night! LOVED it! I'm addicted now!
  • We've applied/applying to grad schools now. We're only applying to schools in AZ the first year since there are 3 P.T. programs and 2 P.A. programs really close to Glendale. If we don't get in our first year, we'll branch out and apply to more our second time around. Right now we're focused on getting clinical hours and experience in the health care field.
I'll make sure to keep everyone updated throughout our next adventure!

1 comment:

Nando said...

wow, that's a lot of good and new things happening now with you two!
That is awesome!
And about the kitty, freak! you were really fast, amazing job.
keep killing it